Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I bet I know this kid's father, friend, or relative...

While driving home tonight I was listening to NPR. Not an unusual situation. On "The World" they featured a kid from Novosibirsk, Russia that creates 80's-ish pop electronica songs. Also not an unusual topic for NPR. The crazy part is that a LARGE majority of our Russians at work are physicists or summer kids (kids of the physicists at work) from Novosibirsk. This kid's father is a physicists at one of the local universities in Novosibirsk. I bet someone I know knows this kid personally or at least his father.

With that said, I'm a sucker for 80's electronica. Some of my favorite all time bands include Depeche Mode and New Order. This kid's music was an instant hit with me. Check out his MySpace page.

http://myspace.com/romanrevutsky

No comments: