Friday, April 20, 2007

The end is drawing near.

Yep, on Monday I return to work. Six weeks off is a long time to sit around the house. Some days I was content and busy with games, movies, or other computer related projects. Some days I was bored out of my skull and moping around. I have to thank Ben, my parents, Brandi, and Angie for taking time out to visit me and getting me out of the house. You realize how important these little outings and interactions can be when you aren't able to drive. I'm not sure I am looking forward to the bombardment waiting for me at the office. At least I can say that my World of Warcraft character, Medeaa, has leveled from 30 to 36 and her jewel crafting skills went from 180 to 265. Soon Medeaa will be capable of making jewelry suitable to help the level 60s in our guild to pay them back for all the help they have given me along the way.

No comments: